HIFU Treatment Service
This facial brightens your skin and improves its appearance by tightening it. This procedure is ideal for your face neck chest and body.
WHAT IS HIFU Treatment ?
HIFU or High Intensity Focused Ultrasound Facial is a non-invasive cosmetic facial that we offer at Prophecy Med Spa. We can also do it on the décolleté and body. 60 minutes to complete each session.
This has become a trend because it can provide the same results as a facelift without the need for a knife.
BENEFITS OF HIFU Treatment
- Reduces wrinkles
- Tightens the skin on the neck and lower neckline
- Lift eyelids eyebrows and cheeks
- Enhances the definition of the jawline
- Smoothens the skin
How It Works
We usually start a HIFU treatment by cleaning the area to be treated and applying the gel. A hand-held device that emits ultrasonic waves in short bursts is then used.
Before treatment, we may administer local anesthesia to prevent mild pain. Taking over-the-counter pain relievers like ibuprofen and acetaminophen can also help.
After the session ends, there is no recovery period. So you can resume your daily activities after treatment. Depending on the results you want, you may need to return for 1 to 6 treatments.
If you would like to begin the procedure, please feel free to visit our spa located in La Mesa, CA 91942.
Why Choose Us?
- Trusted service provider in the field
- High client satisfaction rate
- Zero down time involved
- Latest technology for the treatment
Before the treatment:
- Do not expose your skin to the sun as it can get sunburned. California facial clinics or spas cannot treat sunburned or recently tanned skin.
- Do not use chemicals that irritate the skin.
- If you are taking antibiotics, you may need to stop them because these medicines can make your skin more sensitive to light.
- You should not have cold sores or fever as this will interfere with treatment.
After the treatment:
- Do not use ice packs for best results. There is no need to take medication after treatment.
- Use wax tweezers or use depilatory cream for 3 days after treatment
- Do not exercise or use the steam room, sauna, or hot tub after your treatment.
- If you have HIFU on your face, use a non-exfoliating cleanser and a gentle moisturizer. You can resume your skincare routine the next day.
- Use a skin irritant such as benzoyl retinol peroxide vitamin C and glycolic or salicylic acid for 3 days after treatment.
- Immediately apply sunscreen with SPF 30 or higher and zinc oxide. Apply daily to prevent irritation and for best results.
- Follow a post-treatment protocol to maximize treatment results and prevent complications.
HIFU sessions can be done every 2 to 8 weeks. Each session will last 60 minutes. This is to allow enough time for your skin to heal between treatments. Results are seen about 1 year after completing a set of treatments. Annual retouching is best to maintain the result you want.
Yes it can. In addition to destroying fat, HIFU treatment can also increase collagen production. So you get firmer, firmer skin.
After you have just had Botox injections, you can wait 4 weeks before starting HIFU treatment. This is to allow enough time for the botulinum toxin injection to settle on your skin. It is best to avoid fillers or injections for 7 days after treatment.