Hydrotion is vital to giving you radiant skin. We use state-of-the-art technology to cleanse, exfoliate and remove impurities from the skin. Vitamin C brightens and a salicylic acid serum exfoliates.
WHAT IS HydroFacial?
HydroFacial is a multi-step, medical-grade resurfacing facial designed to unclog facial pores and intensely moisturize skin. You can enjoy this service at Prophecy Med Spa, located in La Mesa, CA 91942.
Our HydroFacial service consists of a four-step beauty routine, a cleansing phase, exfoliation and pore hydration with a serum. HydroFacial is never complete without the pen-like device that allows it to penetrate the skin.
Reveal a beautiful youthful radiance after a single session lasting just 60 minutes or an hour.
BENEFITS OF HydroFacial
- Improves skin’s overall appearance tone and texture
- Deeply exfoliates and cleans the pores
- Improves the Appearance of Large and Congested Pores Age Spots Sun Damage Hyperpigmentation Fine Lines and Wrinkles Uneven Skin Tone Dry and Oily or Acne-Prone Skin
- Helps decrease the signs of skin
- Helps remove and minimize blackheads
How It Works
HydroFacial cleanses to exfoliate and remove impurities from the skin deep in the pores. It deeply exfoliates your skin with a Salicylic Acid serum and boosts it with Vitamin C for a luminous, radiant natural glow.
HydroFacial is performed by a licensed dermatologist or esthetician at Prophecy Med Spa. The process is done in three parts or stages:
1. Use a swirl-like wand on the skin to remove any oil and dirt deep in the pores. They use peels to exfoliate and resurface the skin.
2. The vacuum-like attachment on the wand is used to help extract skin debris from pores.
3. The pen-like device is used to apply a hydrating serum rich in powerful antioxidants to boost skin’s radiance and youthful radiance.
HydroFacials sometimes administers other skin care treatments such as phototherapy or dermal fillers depending on the client’s needs and preferences.
Why Choose Us?
- Advanced methods and technology for the procedure
- Competent and qualified staff
- Immediate results after the treatment
- Improved skin at a very affordable cost
- Before Care
It is recommended to avoid isotretinoin products for 6 months prior to HydroFacial.
Do not use medium/deep chemical peels or lasers or any chemical peel treatments for two weeks prior to treatment. It is best to stop using Botox.
Then avoid over-the-counter acne medications like salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide, as well as topical or generic retinoids for the face for at least 48 hours before your HydroFacial. Do not use exfoliating treatments, and do not wax or shave.
- After Care
Do not use exfoliating treatments or medications such as glycolidase, benzoyl peroxide, and salicylic acid for at least 48 hours after your HydroFacial Hydrating Peel. Avoid intense heat exposure for at least 24 hours after HydroFacial.
Everyone can enjoy the benefits of HydroFacial. However, it is still best to consult your licensed dermatologist or clinician for sound medical advice.
Skin may look radiant and hydrated after a HydroFacial, but the treatment is not a one-time quick fix. In the long run, you’ll need to repeat treatments to help the skin improve its appearance. Ideally, a hydrating peel should be performed every four to six weeks.
Rest assured, HydroFacial is comfortable and painless. However, your skin may appear slightly pink for the first 24 hours. HydroFacial has absolutely no downtime.